SLIDE1

HOW TO LIVE BEAUTIFUL LIFE




HOW TO LIVE BEAUTIFUL LIFE
You can do it easily with these 5 daily questions.
Make a habit to wake up daily and write down the answers to these five questions.
Keep your daily journal with answers – and you’ll be amazed how different your life is.
You are going to see something that has been LOST ON PURPOSE.

1. How would I live this day if I knew it is my last day?
2. What should I be thankful for in my life?
3. What I can do today to make my life more meaningful?
4. What can I do today to add some joy to my life?
5. How can I help somebody today?

Be compassionate!
Serve other people faithfully.
Only when you give something to others you can be truly happy man.
Start this easy practice today, do this daily, and create your new, positive and beautiful life!